#StudioSmexy Superstar of Romance Author Erica Ridley
These covers are so DARN CUTE!!!
Jenn: Tell us 5 fun facts about your book.
- The heroine, Daisy, is an apprentice fairy, trying to earn her wings and gain the respect of her peers.
- The hero, Trevor, is a no-nonsense paleo-anthropologist who doesn’t believe in magic.
- Daisy’s best friend is a talking, smart-aleck Pegasus.
- Seeing as how she doesn’t (yet!) have wings, Daisy’s mode of transportation is a where-frog, who teleports her “where” she wants to go.
- A Himalayan Lust Charm is a terrible thing to end up in the wrong hands. In the right hands, however… 😉
Jenn: Did you know of Studio Smexy before it ended up on your cover?
Erica: Yes! You have lots of great images. Other author friends have also used Studio Smexy.
Jenn: How well does the cover illustrate your vision of the hero/heroine? Of the story?
Erica: I think the cover image portrays a great Daisy. The cover looks fun and sexy and magical, which is exactly what I hope readers think about Love, Lust & Pixie Dust!
Jenn: If you could pick one element for your cover, what would it be?
Erica: I love Daisy’s anything-could-happen smirk, and how Trevor only has eyes for her.
Jenn: Describe your cover in one word.
Jenn: Describe yourself in one word.
Erica: Wanderlust. 🙂
Jenn: What can readers expect from you next?
Erica: Wands, Wishes & Genie Kisses is the next book in the Nether-Netherland romantic comedy trilogy, followed by Fate, Fire & Demon Desire.
Erica Ridley learned to read when she was three, which was about the same time she decided to be a writer when she grew up. Over the course of her school years, she graduated from self-illustrated stories written in crayon to dramatic sagas filling reams of spiral notebooks.
Now, Erica writes paranormal, fantasy, and historical romances, often with a touch–or a lot–of humor. When not reading or writing romances, Erica can be found riding camels in Africa, zip-lining through rainforests in Costa Rica, or getting hopelessly lost in the middle of Budapest.
Today on the blog you can win an ebook copy of Love, Lust and Pixie Dust. All you have to do is leave a comment.